Studio Grand Opening + Powder Room Giveaway!
What started as a small sub-lease on little storefront this spring has now become an official INTERIOR DESIGN STUDIO! I am so very excited for all that this new space holds! My partners in the space, Studio 912, are Wendy and Randy (Wendy and I actually met in design school) and R+W have been working in the kitchen and bath industry with their company since 1995. Wendy is a huge asset to all my kitchen design projects, as her knowledge of the ins and outs of cabinetry orders greatly benefit my clients, as does Randy’s extensive contracting knowledge. Our storefront will serve as my interior design office and studio, and Studio 912’s cabinet and countertop showroom and city location.
We are hosting a Open House to celebrate and show off the spruced up studio and we’d LOVE for you to pop by and say hello. Please join us on FRIDAY, NOV. 17th from 4pm – 8pm.
We also have a FABULOUS contest as part of the opening. We are GIVING AWAY a full powder room makeover courtesy of our sponsor Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery. I had a wonderful time with Traditional Home and Ferguson last March at the Design Bloggers Conference, and was thrilled when this opportunity came up. I jumped at the chance to give away this makeover – b/c what is better than a sponsored makeover for someone in need?!
For all the contest / giveaway rules read on to enter:
To enter the Ferguson sponsored Powder Room Giveaway, here are the rules:
- Must live in the Chicagoland area and be willing to travel to the city for showroom visit and meetings.
- Must own your home/apartment/condo.
- Must have ONLY a powder room to apply (no tub /shower AT ALL allowed).
- Makeover includes design concept, wall covering/paint, vanity/sink/faucet, toilet, lighting, mirror, cabinetry, accessories, hardware — this is a makeover and not a full construction project.
- You must be willing to use the theme “spring” as a guideline for the design and allow me to take before and after photos.
- If you can meet ALL of these requirements. Please send an email with your name, address, phone number, three before pictures of your space (natural light / or well lit please) and 250 words about why you’d love to win the makeover.
- Use Email: email@example.com — Use Subject: Powder Room Makeover
- Note: client may incur some installation/labor costs and must be flexible with completion timeline.
- Entry Deadline is DEC. 1. 2017
And don’t forget to visit us at the new storefront, we’d love to see you!