Today I’m starting a new kind of post, my first “round-up” of sorts! I’m always scouring the web for all things design. While doing so, I come across a lot of not-so-great articles, which usually leave me dissapointed and feeling tricked by the awesome photos but lack of helpful or insightful content. On the other hand, every week I come across a few stellar articles that need to chronicled and shared! Hence this new round up of my favorite and most helpful design articles as of late.
DAMN GOOD DESIGN ARTICLES: EDITION 1
1. Five tips from designer/builder Leigh Herzig on how to “GET THE LOOK FOR LESS” via Remodelista
2. Designers predict 2016 TRENDS – I agree with them all! via RUE Mag
3. Design*Sponge is on point with 10 INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS from inspiring worldy museums
4. Seriously good designer tips for decorating a SMALL SPACE via My Domaine
5. Apartment Therapy to the rescue with a seriously cool DIY WALLPAPER that’s really removable fabric. I’ve actually seen this done twice and it’s amazing.
Let me know what links or sites you love for design articles!
XO – CLAIRE
Claire’s creative energy comes from her unique perspective on the world as both a trained interior designer and a passionate yoga teacher. Her affinity for kitchen design, timeless style and eclectic decorating are shared here, along with lots of interior design education and tips. Thanks for being here, please enjoy!