Today I’m starting a new kind of post, my first “round-up” of sorts! I’m always scouring the web for all things design. While doing so, I come across a lot of not-so-great articles, which usually leave me dissapointed and feeling tricked by the awesome photos but lack of helpful or insightful content. On the other hand, every week I come across a few stellar articles that need to chronicled and shared! Hence this new round up of my favorite and most helpful design articles as of late.
DAMN GOOD DESIGN ARTICLES: EDITION 1
1. Five tips from designer/builder Leigh Herzig on how to “GET THE LOOK FOR LESS” via Remodelista
2. Designers predict 2016 TRENDS – I agree with them all! via RUE Mag
3. Design*Sponge is on point with 10 INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS from inspiring worldy museums
4. Seriously good designer tips for decorating a SMALL SPACE via My Domaine
5. Apartment Therapy to the rescue with a seriously cool DIY WALLPAPER that’s really removable fabric. I’ve actually seen this done twice and it’s amazing.
Let me know what links or sites you love for design articles!
XO – CLAIRE