A Quick Look Back on 2015
It’s been quite the eventful year and my top nine posts on Instagram sums it up pretty well – design, design, and more design! I’ve had the opportunity to work on some really fun projects this year, and have found so much inspiration on Instagram and from other talented designers. From the top left corner and moving left to right, here’s what happened this year:
1. Created the coolest custom kilim carpet runner of my dreams for client #projectcoachhouse – before and after pictures of the whole project should be coming your way on a national design website this winter : )
2. I’m always finding inspiration on Instagram accounts and one of my favorites is DABITO. This quirky gallery wall got a whole lot of likes.
5. It was definitely the year of the succulent. This image was a Pinterest find, but my go-to-guy for all things plants here in Chicago is Alapash. Love you Marco!
6. Another one of my favorite sources for design inspiration is RUE Magazine. This stunning living room came from their online magazine.
7. My living room made it into the mix and this lovely photograph was from my interview with TheEverygirl – it was an honor to be featured on their site, which has great advice and content for women in their 20s and 30s.
8. Another picture from #projectcoachhouse this time with a stunning custom dresser from MegMade, another local vendor that has really helped make my year. Love ya Meg!
As I move into 2016, there are exciting things on the horizon such as buying our first home, continuing to knock out classes for my design degree, and freelancing with Kate Marker Interiors – so much to learn, so many spaces to design!
Thanks for taking a quick look back at 2015 with me! Here’s to all things good in 2016.
MUCH LOVE – XO