The Lake Forest Chapter of the Infant Welfare Society of Chicago held its 17th biennial Lake Forest Showhouse & Gardens at an east Lake Forest estate designed by architect Howard Van Doren Shaw. The Historic Preservation Award winning English country estate is set on more than two acres featuring exquisite gardens with bluestone patios, fountains and a large fire pit. The house is a five bedroom and five-and-a-half bath masterpiece with a five-room coach house with kitchen. The house was built in 1922 as a summer residence.
Centered by Design and Relativity Textiles co-designed the Back Hall and Bath.
Photography by Dustin Halleck.